• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New member, Hello all. I could use some info on a 1945 WWII kiekhaefer Drone engine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griff

I have been holding onto a WWII 1945 kiekhaefer corp. model 0-45-1 Date 6-45 Drone engine. I was going to take this on as a project, but now thinking of selling this to fund other projects. Any info on how to sell something this cool would be very helpful. I have done exstinsive research and haven't come up with much. It is a two cylinder engine with complete carb and intake, distributer, and exhausts. missing distributer cap, coils, and prop. it is mounted on an angle iron frame, not sure if this is just a stand or off the air craft it was attached to? it does turn over smooth with very good compression, has two broken spark plugs. Any info helps. Thanks for reading.

Back