• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

new member Bio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Hill

Gentlefolk
I am a retired bush man from the north of Canada. My experience with aviation comes from a half century of moving freight and folks around the northern and relatively unpopulated reaches of our continent using almost all of the types available for that project. Half my year was spent flying and the other half fixing whatever I was flying that summer. The third half would be spent fixing the hanger and moving the outhouse among the myriad of other things one does to keep the 30 below on the other side of the door. I am now releasing my maintenance clients, settling into my island home here on the west coast of BC and am mucking with my Smyth Sidewinder while keeping my friends iron in the air. Thanks for letting me join and looking forward to solving problems with you folks.
John

Back