• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New Hobby for Me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob King

I would like to Introduce myself to the group, my name is Rob King from Florida. I was in the Airforce for 8 years working on F-16s and loved every moment of it. I did want to further my education and got out to go to Embry Riddle. I've started up my own website to help others find aircraft and aviation jobs since that was always my passion. I've always been intrigued by WWII-Korean War aircraft and I have always wanted to rebuild a T-28C. So I do look forward to meeting new people and having meaning conversations and i always look for ways to better myself and everything i do so I invite you to look at my site and let me know your thoughts on it. My Site is Aircraft Sales World and nice to meet everyone.

Back