• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parts For Sale MGL Explorer Lite system with panel for RV7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the partial avionics from an RV7 panel upgrade for sale. Included are the MGL EXplorer Lite 8.5", RDAC-XF (map), SP-6 and SP7, Extender, Xtreme EFIS, i would include the circuit breakers, and panel switches and the panel if they are wanted. I also would include the wiring that is attached to the EFIS etc. Doing this for a panel upgrade. System was functioning. I am using the engine sensors on the new panel, transponder and adsb. Previously sold are the radios, and servos. Contact krhea at sktc dot net. $4500. Shipping for Avionics included if shipped in US. IMG_3620.jpgIMG_4653.jpg

Thanks

Keith

Back