• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vincent.diallonort

I working remotly so i moving where i like to go.
Hi,
I am passionnate by aircraft since i am a young boy because of my grandpa.So i am done with university and save some money.I would like to get my LSA licence and build a plane.I am now working remotly (so i can go anywhere to learn to build) and i work 3 days a weeks so i feel it's the good time for this dream.My goal is to build something from a kit,small and easy.Bad thing is i am an IT guy,so i am working with a computer not with my hand.So i really have no knowledge for now,but i hope it will change soon ;-)

Vincent

Back