• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello from Philadelphia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn G

My name is Glenn G. A little about me. I'm in the Philadelphia area. I'm a body & fender man. I've been flying for over 30 years, & I've been wanting to buy an airplane for longer than that. After many years of dreaming, last month I purchased Varieze number 1721. A Rutan design was not my first choice but this opportunity arose and I jumped on it. It fits my plans for my wife Pat & I to travel the country fast and cheap. I am new to the canard community, & in need of friends in the Tri state area (PA, NJ, DE). I would love a ride in a canard to see how I like it. And I'm going to need a lot of advise while building my Vari.
It was for sale on Barnstormers, with no build log. It was in NJ, some of you probably saw it on there. I got the started project, the signed license agreement from RAF, all receipts, Section I, Section IIa for a Continental, Section III, aileron addendum, and a stack of CP's. I saw the drawings folded up but didn't check them until I got home and discovered they were not all there. I have drawing/template numbers A3,A5,A6,A7,A9. But i am missing & I need numbers A1,A2,A4,A8. Any chance someone saved copies of the templates to PDF so you can email them? Or do you still have paper copies of the templates? If you can help me out with the templates or if your in my area contact me at [email protected].

Back