• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello from northern Minnesota

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sedan pilot

Hi to all, my name is Jack I live in northern mn. Helping a friend build a Zenith 750 cruzer.
I own an Aeronca Sedan, and really enjoy this building project. Was researching different things and found this website, so interested to read and learn from all the the varied posts. Looking forward to another site I can learn from.

Back