• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello Airplane Community!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyboy1912

Hey all, just thought I'd intro myself. I'm Matt, I live in Tampa FL going to school but i'm from Paris TN. I was in CAP my last 3 years in high-school and have wanted to fly ever since. I'm most interested in ultralights and people who go at it orval and wilber style and literally "wing it". My dream is to eventually find a way to make an ultralight plane from easy to find materials. I love constructive thoughts and I hate trolls. I've dealt with them on other forums I've used for my other passion, sailing. So look forward to hearing from you guys and gleaning from the knowledge and tips of others

Back