• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Greetings from Hungary!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ráx Aladár

Greeting from Europe, Hungary!

I'm a highchooler living in Hungary. I'm an ex glider pilot. I finished gliding about two years ago (Flew with GÓBÉ), but still feel the need to fly, even thought I'm not a millionaire. Still, there was a lot of attempts for me to build something that flies, since I was a kid. After my 14th birthday I came up with the idea that I'm going to build an airplane that really flies. It was made out of PVC tubes, and styrofoam (of course it wasn't able to fly, but was a good time spending). I'm currently finishing high school (there's three weeks 'til the final exams) and I plan to start build something flyable after it. I learned to be a machine technician, so a lot of industrial tools aren't new to me. I hope I can find some help and guidance here, because in my country, airplane builders are really rare.

Back