• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Great to be here from southern NM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berggraf

Hello all,

I just registered and the site looks amazing, I'm very stoked to read about others projects and get vital info for mine!

I just bought my 2nd used ultralight to get back in flying shape, sans engine this time. The first was an Aerodrome Dream Classic that I got almost done, then had to sell because of financial hardship.

The universe has given me another chance, letting me put in in the winning bid at a local auction on a yet-unidentified plane that has nice aluminum all the major parts and looks to be easier than the last one to get together.

I'll be on the Light Stuff forum with more details.

Oh, BTW- I do have 28 hours of sport pilot training, and will do 5 or 6 more to brush back up before I fly again, which may take a good while.

Happy (air) trails to all!

Last edited:
Back