• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

email me for Free tix to the Aviation expo in Palm Springs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All,

First off I was unsure where to place this so moderators feel free to move it if needed.

I will be exhibiting at the Palm Springs Aviation Expo which runs from October 15th -17th. I will be displaying my Action camera strut mounts that I specifically designed for Strutted GA aircraft as well as other vehicles. This is my first attempt to promote my product and I am a one man gig, but they sent me 200 free passes to the show. I figured the best way to distribute these would be to offer to mail some to those considering attending. If your interested in going, please send me an email to the address below with you address and amount needed and I will mail out the passes. The price of entry is $15; only caveat is once you receive the passes you need to go online to register before October 8th.

For those interested in my product, I have a simple info only page online with a few videos. I was hoping to get my website done before the show, but its looking like it may not happen in time. Have a look at the videos and feel free to stop by booth #1112 if you attend.
Here is a link to an online album with pics: W3 Mount - Web Album - Album on Imgur
Simple website with a few videos: www.cloudbaseengineering.com

Take care,

Marc Webster
Cloudbase Engineering LLC
Email: [email protected]

Back