• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Community college for Ultralight project.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitefellow

Hi I'm a new member to the forum and basically what I'm looking for is a potential project to present to my electronics club team as a future project. Our skills are varied thanks to multiple programs. The reason this is so important to me as well as my school is that we have just began our aerospace program and I'm looking to promote it as well as the club and the school. It seems like a large project to undertake but we have the funds and the ability to put together this kind of project as an advertisement for all the things I've mentioned above.
What I'm looking for is some insight to what I can expect as roadblocks and significant areas of importance that I can have the team focus on if the project is approved. Currently I am looking at relevant Ultralight schematics and information to provide the group with a project goal. One that may include designing the plane itself in order to promote our aerospace program possibly more from having it as a teaching tool and advertising medium that we can display.
Therefore any help I can get in direction toward schematics, cost relation and anything else I'm seeking a bit of advisement from an experienced community in helping the school design and or just complete this project.

Back