• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Airplane For Sale Špaček SD-1 Minisport for sale in France (€19,000)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cluttonfred

Supporting Member
This message was posted yesterday on the French ultralight/light plane forum (my translation, with the ad itself translated below the pics). The seller and presumably the plane are located in Chateaubourg, Brittany in northwestern France. I have no connection to the plane or the seller other than as a member of that forum. Le Bon Coin is a popular French classifed site for cars, boats, household items, etc. That's all I know, beyond that you'll have to create an account at Le Bon Coin and reach out to the seller directly. Google Translate works well if you don't speak French. ;-)

FOR SALE SD1 minisport
by capitaineFlamme » 28 March 2024, 09:28

Hello, I am selling my spacek SD-1 (because I bought a two-seater).
Price negotiable, clean, low time, overhauled parachute, trailer

See the ad:
https://www.leboncoin.fr/sport_plein_air/2466031447.htm

contact me via LEBONCOIN or PM on the forum

sd-1 for sale in France.jpg sd-1 for sale in France 2.jpg sd-1 for sale in France 3.jpg

MICROLIGHT spacek sd-1
19 000 €

today at 08:58

Description
SD1 minisport
3-axis microlight, single-seat, conventional gear, se31 motor (Kohler ch750)
The airframe has about 100h, the motor 75h
Carefully built, regularly maintained, I suggest a visit in person for the sale.
There is an electronic ASI, electronic vario, and electronic EMS (MGL, LCD)
Radio 8.33
Parachute overhauled in 2022

Cruise 160km/h @ 6l/h
Economy cruise 120km/h @ 4l/h

I am also including:
Customize road trailier
Propeller with -1° pitch

Very good condition

Loïc
Member since October 2015
Response time: 10 min

Back