• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

Airplane For Sale Team MiniMax 1550V project For Sale

MiniMax 1550V Project For Sale. Fuselage is 80% done. Comes with wood, metal and hardware to finish fuselage and empennage. Fuselage has the steel gear option with larger wheels and tires. Also includes two aluminum fuel tanks, cowling, turtle deck, safety harness, control cables, tail wheel...
  2. L

Need Help Identifying!!!

I’m about to pick this frame up in a few weeks and since it has been through several hands the person I am getting this from has no idea what type/model it is. Any ideas? I want to start looking for parts but I’m a newbie also so I need help.
  3. W

An introduction from Willardie

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a long time aircraft and aviation enthusiast, involved in things from kit building, scratch building, some experimenting and also some designing as well. I live in Canada and am mainly interested in ultralights, home built and giro-copters. My interest in...
  4. J

DRUINE TURBULENT D-31 PROJECT

This 1950's design plans built Druine Turbulent D-31 is being offered for sale by the Western North Carolina Air Museum for $5.000.00 The plane comes with 2 VW engines; one that was on the plane and another that is disassembled with many of it's part still in plastic bags from the...
  5. G

Taylor Titch 60% Project includes 2 Engines - $10K

Taylor Titch project for sale. 60% complete by a master craftsman. Airframe has been covered in fabric. Most materials included to complete. 2 engines included: 1) Continental O-200A 2) Continental 85. This project is located near Gilroy, CA. Let me know if you are interested.
  6. D

I bought this project can someone who knows more about wood look at my pictures?

Hello everyone, I bought this project last summer and my local EAA chapter seems to know nothing on wooden aircraft construction and I can't find anyone to inspect it. It is a Falconar (Jodel) F-12 A. What is missing on the fabric and do the ribs look okay? Any recommendations on where to get...
Back