• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

azalea aviation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bill Clapp

UPDATE to the SABERWING Line....

Hello folks...Happy Holidays to all of you. It has been a while since I have posted any updates or info. Lots has happened in the last year here at Azalea Aviation. The Saberwing line is starting to do well. Our Prototype Saberwing has been flying for FOUR years now. It has logged over 400...
  2. Bill Clapp

Corvairs at Sun n Fun

Hi All! Sun n Fun is over and we are finally back home resting. Azalea Aviation had a full week at Sun n Fun showing our engine conversion and the Saberwing Airplane. We spoke with hundreds of people and were well recieved by all. We had two forums during the week. One on Friday and one...
  3. Bill Clapp

New Corvair Powered Airplane - The Saberwing by Azalea Aviation LLC

Hello All, For the last couple years we have been designing and working on a cross country airplane...The SABERWING. It is an amateur build aircraft that works to bring simplicity into design and function. There are pictures on my profile page and much more data on our website...
  4. Bill Clapp

Information and Products for Corvair Power - Azalea Aviation

To all, For those interested, Azalea Aviation LLC is providing information and products for corvair enthusiasts. Check out our website at azaleaaviation.com We will respond to direct questions when able. Thank you. Bill Clapp
  5. Bill Clapp

New Member Thank you

Thank you to Homebuiltairplanes.com for your welcome to this forum. My name is Bill Clapp and I am the CEO and owner of Azalea Aviation LLC in Valdosta Ga. azaleaaviation.com The last few months we have been looking for a forum site that would meet some of our needs in responding to some of...
Back