• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

o-200

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

Engine swap c90 vs o-200

Hey I'm in the In a situation where I have replace my current engine in my Christavia (experimental champ) it current has a 0-290 Gpu the cylinders need major work and has had a prop strike so I'm thinking the most economical way is to replace. I want to replace with a small continental like a...
  2. rv6ejguy

Continental O-200 EFI

We finally acquired a serviceable Continental O-200 today to start development of a full EFI/EI kit for these engines to replace the carb and mags. We have a lot of people contacting us about this possibility as it's still a popular engine to use in lighter Homebuilts. In the past, we could only...
  3. cblink.007

Continental O-200 Block CAD Drawings...anybody have them?

Team: Doing a 2-place aircraft design; about to start building next month. The design is around a Rotax 912, but if I were to offer this design in the form of a kit or plans, I would be interested in the O-200 as an alternative engine (we are also planning another design around an O-200 as...
  4. rv6ejguy

Continental O-200

We're looking for a Continental O-200, preferably in running condition, for some R&D work on EFI this winter. Prefer something in Canada due to easier shipping and customs clearance but would consider something in the Northwest US too. Does not need to have mags or carb. PM me with what you have...
  5. rv6ejguy

Continental O-200 EFI

We've been supplying EFI components for these engines for about 20 years. Recently we've been getting more and more quote requests. I've therefore decided to work on a more bolt on solution for these engines so I'm looking for anyone who has an O-200 for sale, preferably in Canada for design and...
Back