• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Airplane For Sale Quad City Challenger II CW - $15K OBO

I'm selling my Challenger II with a hirth 55hp engine. It's located in Laurel, MT (6S8) Specs: Empty Weight: 450 TTAF: 196 SMOH: 12 Features: High Load Kit Stainless Brackets Aux Fuel Pump Electric Start 406 ELT Brand New IVO prop (3.2 hrs SNEW)
  2. Marc Zeitlin

Airplane For Sale Long-EZ For Sale

Folks: Just a pointer to a friend's Long-EZ I've got for sale in my hangar in Tehachapi, CA. See: https://www.barnstormers.com/classified-1744679-O-320-Long-EZ.html for more info. A good flying project plane.
  3. navspex

Sonerai IIL for sale

Cleaning out the hangar. Complete low time Sonerai IIL Aircraft w A/W cert/logs/plans/Revmaster2100D/prop/spare parts. Currently disassembled for transport. Revmaster 2100D engine 71 SMOH at Factory. RevFlow throttle body carb. Brand new Aero Conversions (Aerovee-Sonex) dual plug cylinder...
  4. A

Long EZ owners manual $5

Came with a box with other stuff I inherited from a hangar clean-out. N74WJ circa 1984
  5. T

Second Chantz BRS Removal (For sale if you want it)

My newly acquired aircraft, an Avid Model B, has a Second Chantz BRS installed that is rated for 900lbs; I could not find a date on the device, but I would presume that it would need a new rocket motor and re-pack. Since this device obviously has some pretty nasty pyro in it, I just thought I...
  6. recmob

Experimental Aircraft / Homebuilt Fuselage

Designing / Building your own design? Here's a great start! 4130 Welded Airframe Side by Side Seating Airframe was originally a Merlin GT (motor mounts are set up for a Rotax 912ULS, NO engine included!) Airframe has 150 Total Time Includes: Fuselage w/ Vertical Fin & Rudder Stabilizers...
  7. Marc Zeitlin

O-320 Long-EZ For Sale

Folks: I am assisting a customer in selling his Long-EZ - for more information, see: http://www.barnstormers.com/classified_1220066_Long-EZ+-+O-320.html and:http://tinyurl.com/jjl438d Thanks!
  8. T

SA-7 Stits

Fully assembled (engine cowling included) SA-7 Stits Skycoupe. Experiential aircraft design. Needs lots of work to make flight worthy. Currently located at South Salt Lake, Utah 84119-2415. No other information available. $6000.00 Call 508.789.697. NO TEXT MESSAGES OR EMAILS WILL NOT BE...
  9. S

Flightline FL-760 Tranceiver Radio

Builders... I thought that a used radio I had installed in my Zenith 701 was defective so ordered a replacement one. While I was rewiring the radio harness in order to make the one or two changes necessary for the new radio, I noticed an error on my part in the original wiring harness. Before I...
  10. F

WHING DING

GOT 74 MODEL HOVEY WHING DING FORSALE
  11. mikeno

FOR SALE 4 PLACE BEARHAWK RIB/SPAR/WEB PACKAGE WITH EXTRAS

Four place Bearhawk Rib/Spar/Web/Plans/Manuals package as sold on the Bearhawk website Bearhawk Parts and Pieces. Purchased In September 2013. Consists of hydroformed wing ribs, aileron ribs, flap ribs, false ribs, wing trailing edge skin stiffeners in the flap area (4 pieces ) and the...
  12. D

Wittman Tailwind W-10 Project

Wittman W10 project for sale. This project is very far along, there are many items completed: fuselage and wings built and covered, painted, on main gear, already have tail spring and tailwheel, seats completed and in, interior started, control surfaces completed and mounted, rudder cables ran...
  13. T

Zenith Zodiac 601XL-B $35K neg

2008 Zenith Model 601XL-B, Experimental Aircraft Kit. Currently 80% finished. Complete is the fuselage, vertical and horizontal fins, wings, electric trim (flaps, aileron, elevator), and wheel pants. Duel throttle and sticks. New Corvair 100HP engine, including instrumentation. Has 30 gallon...
  14. S

ZENITH CH 701

ZENITH 701 • $26,950 • FOR SALE • Mfg/2015, 0 AF & 0 SMOH, Rotax 582, B-Box, IVO prop, elec. start/trim, radio/X-ponder - specs and pics • Contact Cliff B. Stripling, Owner - located Marble Falls, TX USA • Telephone: 830 693 2386
  15. P

Gyroflug FFT Speed Canard SC-01 - FOR SALE -

TO BUILD MY "TRACTOR GYRO" I MUST SALE MY -SPEED CANARD- IT IS INSURED BY 66.000 US$MAKE AN OFFER !dbwww.speedcanard.de • Thema anzeigen - Speed Canard zu VerkaufenTRANSPORT IS EASY! THE WINGS GO OUT, LIKE BY A SAIL PLAIN AND SO YOU CAN TRANSPORT NOT BIGER THAN A CAR.......***********Um...
  16. Dudewanarace

4 into 1 Exhaust

This is sort of an odd ball, but figured maybe it might work other applications. This 4 into 1 exhaust is removed from my Lancair 360 with 250 hours on it. This system would not work with my new cowling, thus it had to go. Nothing wrong mechanically speaking. Great power and sounds awesome...
  17. T

PAZMANY PL2 Kit

I have a Pazmany PL2 kit consisting of formed and heat treated wing ribs, bulk heads, and control surface ribs. Fiberglass tail cone, elevator and rudder, etc. Machined gears, spars, etc. No flat metal, windshield/canopy or wing tanks. Some have built light and met light sport with O-200...
  18. expercraft

RV-7 tail kit (HStab completed) plus tools [reasonable offers]

It is with a heavy heart that I post but for now building her is not in the cards. This metal was meant to fly so it is best to get it to someone on a faster build track than I. This is a complete empennage kit (with serial # from Van's) for a Van's RV-7 (tailwheel) and Avery basic RV tool...
Back