• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

ascender

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

Pterodactyl Ascender x2 Plus Parts in Charleston, SC

Good day, I have come to the realization that I need to sell these to get more funds for my other project. No use in having so many aircraft, especially when I'm tied down with other priorities and funds are holding me back. I have (2) pterodactyl Ascenders. I have not flown either one of...
  2. K

Pterodactyl Ascender Ultralight Spare Parts

Hello all, I have an additional Pterodactyl Ascender that I have decided to probably let go. The sail is in rough shape, but the poles and all other assemblies look good. I have not flown this one. This was included in a deal. I haven't completed an inventory quite yet (wanted to see if anyone...
  3. E

Pterodactyl Ascender - Dimension Needed Please!

I'm restoring a wrecked Pterodactyl Ascender which had the hang tubes broken off at the junction with the front cross-through, but I forgot to take an important measurement before cutting off the damaged tubing... Can anyone with a Pterodactyl give me an accurate measurement of the...
Back