• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

ryan st

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Timber Tiger AC

TTA pre-AirVenture special on ST-L kits

Timber Tiger Aircraft is pleased to announce our pre-AirVenture special. Purchase a ST-L Tail Surface Kit or Wing Kit by June 1st, 2023 and get it delivered to AirVenture 2023 at no cost to you. Orders must be placed by June 1st to qualify. Learn more about the ST-L at...
  2. Timber Tiger AC

ST-L (Ryan ST replica) builder photos and milestones

Most of our builders are building their Ryan ST replicas in private, with no build logs of any sort showing up online. However, they have been sending in photos for us to post. I'll be posting build photos here and differentiating by serial numbers. Please keep in mind some builders are...
  3. Timber Tiger AC

Timber Tiger AC

Hey, all. Still the same old Nick Pfannenstiel, but I decided to start a new profile under the name Timber Tiger AC. Many are aware I've been a constant lurker here since 2006 or so, but don't post too awful much. I'm hoping to be more active as things at Timber Tiger progress, though. Since...
  4. 32fordboy

Ryan ST Light Sport – Nick Pfannenstiel – Brighton, Colorado

LSA Ryan ST replica, 95% scale Thanks for checking out my 95% scale Light Sport Ryan ST replica update thread! About 8 years ago, I set out to design a light sport Ryan ST replica. It wasn’t an easy road of learning and researching. This project is going slow, but at least I’m starting to...
Back