• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

me109

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. W

Me109 85% replica

Just posted on YouTube last month, a beautiful 85% Me109 replica. 75%- 85% seems like a good scale for a 109. Not sure what engine he's using, he states some Rotax? Does anyone have more info on this.
  2. whizzywhizzer

update pics of the BF109 build.......

here's where I'm at so far as from 29 - may - 2016
  3. whizzywhizzer

building a life size messerschmitt bf109 g10

this plane will sit out in my paddock as a display piece............ when finished.
  4. whizzywhizzer

BF109 life size build

here's an update shot of where I'm at on the plane so far 23 - December 2015. also here is an artist's recreation of how the plane would look in action............
  5. whizzywhizzer

ME109 build

here's some progress pics =D
  6. whizzywhizzer

ME109 Messerschmitt G10 sculpture build

adding some details inside.......... a lot of fun to build
  7. whizzywhizzer

BF-109 Messerschmitt build

static display BF109 I'm building, just some update shots............
  8. whizzywhizzer

BF-109 Messerschmidt life size build

more pics on my home page..........
  9. whizzywhizzer

BF-109 G10 sculpture

hi everyone, I'm currently building a life size BF-109 in Aluminium. going for the crash landed look, but intact.
  10. halfscalemustang

P-51 Replica Q&A

The V-12 Jurca Mustang that you have all seen on ebay and yes, Barnstormers is none other than mine, good ol halfscalemustang! The same wide eyed kid with a dream to fly a Mustang. The v-12'? guess where you've seen them before, you guessed it! Here! The exhaust and cooling scenarios have been...
Back