• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

lancair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Lancair Legacy RG airframe DONE just needs FWF Asking 76k

Asking 76K Lancair Legacy RG airframe ready to fly just complete FWF, apply for airworthiness cert and FLY !! You can't get the bare stock kit for this price let alone all the airframe extras included and DONE in this airframe ! Aircraft was matted using the Lancair Factory Jigs ! so it has...
  2. T

Prototype Airplane Kit for Sale - similar to Lancair modell - need to be finished

Hello community, I am new here and hope to follow all the rules by offering this interesting project. I have to stop working and investing on it, as my personal and financial situation did changed to the worse. What is for sale is the full completion kit. That includes the following...
  3. L

Lancair Experimental Aircraft Survey

Hi All, I work at Lancair and they are looking to learn as much as they can from Experimental Aircraft Community. They are looking for people to take a few minutes to fill out an online survey, the information will be used to help bring safety and innovation to the Experimental Aircraft...
  4. fixnflyr

Comanche 250 for flying experimental of equal value

Will trade for flying experimental of equal value. Comanche is valued at $54000. See ad of Barnstormers for pics and details or give m a call at 912-six five five-096 six. Serious offers please. We are located near Savannah, Ga. Thanks, Swaid Rahn
  5. Dudewanarace

4 into 1 Exhaust

This is sort of an odd ball, but figured maybe it might work other applications. This 4 into 1 exhaust is removed from my Lancair 360 with 250 hours on it. This system would not work with my new cowling, thus it had to go. Nothing wrong mechanically speaking. Great power and sounds awesome...
Back