• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

challenger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. dragon2knight

Can a Challenger/Excalibur have folding wings?

I've been told the wings are removable, but can they or have they ever incorporated a "swing wing" type of folding mechanism? I can share a hanger where I'm moving to and I'm looking into any type of lower cost aircraft that can do this. I have currently found quite a few Challengers I can get...
  2. C

SOLD: 94 Quad City Challenger in Mississipp, 503 DCDI in a very good shape $7500

Hello guys. Time came for me to part with one of my birds. For sale I got a 1994 quad city challenger powered by a 100 hour rotax 503 with dual carb dual plugs. Plane starts good, runs good and flies good too. The empty weight is 433 lbs. Cruise 70-75. Vne is 90. I like to pull the power back...
  3. C

1993 CHALLENGER II LSA

1993 CHALLENGER II LSA • PRICED FOR FAST SALE • Beautiful 1993 Challenger II, completely rebuilt in 2012 by Greg Klemp of Sheer Technologies. Extremely detailed records/pictures included of rebuild. Rebuild (completed a mere 25 hours ago) included all new fabric, desirable large tail, 70 SMOH...
  4. C

Challenger II XL-65 Kit For Sale

CHALLENGER II XL-65 KIT! • GREAT OPPORTUNITY • Challenger 2 Light Sport XL-65 complete kit. Fuselage is rolling and one wing nearly complete and ready to cover. Includes EVERYTHING needed to complete - including Oratex covering fabric, new Rotax 582 blue head, reduction drive, prop, interior...
Back