• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

VANS RV-12 Experimental LSA kits are now on sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Site Developer
VANS RV-12 Light Sport Category Eligible kits are now on sale

Wing kits for the much anticipated Light Sport Eligible RV-12 are now on sale for $5480 plus shipping. Word on the street is a 55K completion cost without paint. I'm still waiting for more details. As soon as I get them I'll post them here.

One little detail I was told (I still need to confirm) is that all the pre-punched holes are already punched to finished size. No need to assemble the parts, finish drill and debur them, and then reassemble for riveting. That, in combination with the use of blind rivets and no dimpling of the skins has the potential to make for a very very fast built airframe. We'll see.

Attachments

• Kenk2.jpg
    Kenk2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 6,584
  • RV-12.jpg
    RV-12.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 9,248
Back