• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

SDS at Oshkosh 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rv6ejguy

Supporting Member
I've had a number of people email and PM me about whether I'd be at Osh. The answer is no unfortunately. We've been too busy bringing new hardware and software to market in the last year and taking care of existing customers and orders to have time this year.

You will be able to see and touch some CPI, EM-5 and CNC components at Aero Sport Power's booth (#241) however. They'll also have some brochures and price lists on hand for the Lycoming kits. Aero Sport Power will be offering SDS products as an option on their Experimental Lycoming engines starting in the Fall.

At this point, we felt it was more important to finish development and testing of some new software features and a couple more CNC'd bits so that future clients will have the full range of choices and options in the Fall. Most of these last bits center on 6 cylinder engines but some are also applicable to fours.

I will try to make it to Reno this September if possible as we have a number of race planes which should be there using our products. Won't have a booth but hope to be there to answer questions and meet people.

Back