• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Skyote plans and kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmcj

Supporting Member
DISCLAIMER: I have nothing to do with Aircraft Spruce except as a customer. That being said, I thought this notice probably fit best in the SUPPLIER-MANUFACTURER-ANNOUNCEMENTS subforum.

From the Skyote Yahoo Group:

Jim Irwin, owner of Aircraft Spruce & Specialty, announced that ACS is the new official source for Skyote drawings, parts, and materials kits. ACS acquiring these Skyote rights essentially ensures long-term availability of the plans for future builders, and provides continuity and support for ongoing and completed projects.

SKYOTË from Aircraft Spruce

I'm glad to see this. The Skyote has a great reputation, but designer Pete Bartoe had pulled the plans from the market amid general liability concerns. This new move by ACS means that Skyote plans (and parts) are once again available. YAY!

Back