• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Speciality home built parts or prototypes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billetworks

Hi, My name is Howard Mullins and I own a CNC machine shop in central California. I recently had a discussion with a friend of mine who is familiar with homebuilt aircraft and the lack of available parts for specific applications.
He had been observing the various intricate parts that we design and build for the automotive aftermarket industry along with a number of components that we machined for the F-18 Hornet. He suggested that I should post to this forum if I was interested in getting involved in making speciality parts for home built projects. The idea has sparked my interest so if anyone is interested in getting parts made for their home built that are not available through other sources then feel free to contact me by email, [email protected]
Thanks for your time
Howard

I hope I have posted this thread in the appropriate place.

Last edited:
Back