• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Spilling the Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

parkert51

OK gentlemen, I am now at liberty to disclose the details! My company has purchased the Motavia company. We are now preparing for our first production run.

This is a proven engine with only about five sold in the US for aircraft use. And about 300 sold around the world. I have one engine with exess of 900 hours on it and it still runs!

The company was the sold to a some folks that produced ATV’s and was a very successful engine in that capacity. It sold several more times to buyers who were shocked at what it takes to produce such an engine.

This engine will have a 2 year limited warranty and come complete with everything needed to run the engine. You can use a standard rotax 582 mount or we can fabricate one for you. We have 2 HP options, the 60 hp and the 80 hp.

engine1.jpg1631D.JPGcastings.jpg1631A.jpg1631.jpgengine.jpg

Please feel free to contact me @ 800-571-7068

Tom Parker
[video=metacafe;2865279/motavia_4_stroke_aircraft_engine/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2865279/motavia_4_stroke_aircraft_engine/[/video]

Attachments

• Motavia engine flyer.jpg
    Motavia engine flyer.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 902
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back