• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Carbon/single-seat fuselage's for sale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pushyhog

I built first Lancair in nc, USA. This is another fuselage that has nomexhoneycomb firewalls, bulkheads,&gearwells just like the Lancair . I will send you photos of shop, tooling, storage and many projects of this kit including EV trikes and planes. The flying wing will make a comeback(my favorite to use for this fuselage) in the EAA world. I now fly variez and would like a EV flying wing with foam rutan wings. IF YOU ONLY WANT COCKPIT ONLY, BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN DESIGN, you can have that in carbon or glass. This kit has canopy frame and I have male and female tooling for canopies to be made. Please email or call 910-257-7322 (mike). I will send you photos(I have iPhone only) and explain my ideas.
Thanks, everyone!

Last edited:
Back