• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

HSA conference in Tehachapi (Sept 3-6)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rienk

OH MY GOSH !

I went to the ESA (experimental soaring association) website to look up some info from last year - and I see that I'm a speaker at this years Western Workshop...

I HAD NO IDEA !
(you'd think they'd confirm with me).

ANYWAY, I've been playing around with this design since last year, but I haven't gotten the support that I was expecting, so I have nothing ready!

I've posted some threads in the Design section, which I can use some feedback on, but more importantly, those of you who are into soaring and can offer some feedback on this design concept...

I CAN REALLY USE SOME HELP !

(the workshop is in two weeks)

Attachments

• TS-2 Three View (01-19-10).pdf
    119.1 KB · Views: 477
Back