• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Help with an SE5a. Hopefully.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snojetscott

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and was hoping I might find some help or maybe get some information. I recently was given a Se5a replica project that I believe is 3/4 scale. I got it from a guy, who had it given to him by a buddy of his, who purchased it from a museum that apparently closed. He said I could have it if I picked it up within 2 days, otherwise it was going on the burn pile. (Good thing I didn't hear about the plane 2 days later!:)) Anyways, I saved the plane but it didn't come with any plans or any paperwork. I'm trying to find out if there is anyone out there that might know enough about these replicas to maybe know which plans this kit was built off of, or if anyone might be able to tell me anything by looking at it or seeing pictures. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:)

Back