• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Source for Resorcinol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivan

Does anyone out there know of a Canadian source/distributor for any resorcinol products? I've been badgering the local specialty lumberyards for it, and while the old hands there dimly recall the stuff, they either can't figure out where to find it or--in the case of Dap distributors--are puzzled that their suppliers are telling them that resorcinol is only available in the US.

I realise that I could just order from Wicks or AS&S, but between the exchange and shipping, I'd like to find a local source. At least this side of the border.

I mean, resorcinol's been around long enough that I figure the technology should have spread a bit by now. Even to Canada. (where next month the wife and I get our turn with the national DVD player...):D

Ivan

Back