• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

BENSEN B-8M FOR SALE....on Ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bensen B-8M Gyrocopter + 72hp. McCullough

I have acquired nearly all the parts needed for a COMPLETE re-build/restoration/upgrade, and was planning this as a future project (since I'm fond of the old Bensens) but have decided that now I must sell it.

This 72hp. McCullough plan built Bensen is an unusual find (with the factory Gasoline Pre-Rotator...functional) and original Bensen Rotor Blades and hub bar (in beautiful condition) Wood Propeller, and many additional spare components.

This machine is a great find for the builder who wants an all original Bensen Airframe with a modern tail/horizontal stabilizer upgrade for safety.
I have acquired nearly all the parts needed for a COMPLETE re-build and they are included (you supply a seat tank and new AN hardware).

The motor last ran two years ago (is pickled) and has the hard to find Holley Carb. Swap over all the supplied parts to the NEW airframe (included)....ADD your seat tank and you'll be nearly ready to fly.

I have an archive on CD-ROM of all the original Bensen blue prints in PDF format for total reference (included).

(Rebuilding this machine will qualify you for the FAA repairman's certificate so you'll be able to service your own machine).

The machine is for sale on Ebay...here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=260635556810

You can view many additional photos in a slide show format online here:
www.photobox.co.uk/slideshow?album_id=428552447

***Also available on Ebay: 72Hp. McCullough engine parts collection....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260636155874&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

----------------------
Please contact me directly:

612-284-4464

or email:
[email protected]

Or by PM here on the forum.

----------------------
Buyer will be required to sign a used parts liability release and be responsible for transportation from Blue Earth, Minnesota
(Located at the very bottom center of the State).

Attachments

• Main Airframe.gif
    Main Airframe.gif
    145.5 KB · Views: 6,918
  • Engine.gif
    Engine.gif
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,953
  • PreRotator.gif
    PreRotator.gif
    82.1 KB · Views: 5,445
  • Extra Parts.jpg
    Extra Parts.jpg