• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New Member Intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edair

Greetings,

My name is Ed Kramer and I am treasurer of EAA Chapter 46. I'm a first time builder, kit building a Zenith CH701. I started the project in December of 2001. I'm not making a great deal of progress but it's been a great learning experience. The people from Zenith are great to deal with and tech support is readily available. I completed the rudder at the Flypass workshop in Kitchner Ontario (Art Mitchell is the Canadian distributor). That gave me the confidence to order the kit. So far the left wing is almost complete.
I've enjoyed using the site so far. Jake did a great job, and had to have spent a lot of time developing this site for homebuilders.
57105ed-tomclosing_wing-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Back