• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Wood wing trailing edge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harvair

I need to make tapered trailing edge approximately 12 ft long. I already have the 30m X 12mm spruce in the garage where I'm building the wings. Was planning on using my table saw but, if I can get the material in the basement, it doesn't look like I have the room to rip this length without some major rearranging. Other thoughts were using my small portable router table or just resorting to hand planeing. Anybody have ideas?

Back