• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

rv tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rx3

Ive been to vans site many times going through the cost estimator trying to get a good idea of what my rv will cost. Just to see if I can afford it yet. On vans site, you can follow a link to Avery and they are selling a "rv tool kit" for just under 2k my question to all of you who are involved or have taken on the challenge is this trully nessesary? can I skimp a little? I sent away for Aircraft spuces catalog and they are selling a kit for about 800 is anyone familliar with this kit??

Back