• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Prescott Jet project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renomd

Permanent - Wilmington, OH - retired in Mexico
Hello to all:
I would like to start this new thread because information, good/bad, has infinite value. I started this discussion in the new member section but feel it might be more appropriate here. This is a fantastic project and has consumed the past four years of my life. I am determined to see this through to a satisfactory conclusion. Suggestions, words of encouragement, etc. will be most appreciated. Don't really know where to start, so perhaps questions would be best to get the juices flowing.
Doug

Back