• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Is this normal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyboy67109

I ordered some hardware and wood from Spruce Aircraft and it's taking forever to get to me. I've ordered a radio and books in the past and they would get it out to me in no time at all. Usually the next day. But, I ordered this on March 25th and it's not April 3rd and they still haven't sent it out yet. When I call, they put me on hold to see what's going on with my order and then say they'll send it out by end of the day. But, they've said that the last three times I called them. I've been giving them a couple days between calls (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) and I get the same answer. I've never ordered wood from them, though. So, I don't know if this is normal and what I should expect. I'm trying to be nice when I call them but I'm starting to thing I need to be not so nice. Is this time frame normal? Should I expect a week and a half after ordering wood before it gets out the door? If this is normal, I'll just be patient and wait. If not, I need to start making some noise. What do you guys thing?

Back