• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

FP-606 photos wanted, and info too, please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Justin

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I've been looking over the possibilities for my first airplane. I will probably plans-build it to be an experimental, and after sport-pilot instruction, learn to fly in it. At least for today, I'm leaning strongly toward the Fisher 606. In the same price range, I considered the Volksplane and Affordaplane, but the Fisher is winning in large part because I like the looks of it better!
So, I'm looking for photos and feedback from anyone who has experience with this plane , or other Fisher aircraft. Also if you have any other suggestions for choices or concerns to consider, please feel free to chime in. I've only seen two or three photos of this plane--there's some build threads at the fishnet hangar, but most of the photos don't open on my computer for some reason, and/or they're only available if you purchase a CD.
I'm not sure if this is the best place in the forum to start this thread--please tell me where to move if I should! Thanks for all of your information sharing!
--Rob

Attachments

• fisher-fp606trike.jpg
    fisher-fp606trike.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,356
Back