• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

HI Guys & any Ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar Wilson

My name is Oscar Wilson,everyone calls me Double O, I live in south east TX, near Beaumont.I'm building an Ison Tandem Airbike.I plan on useing a four stroke HKS.I'm about 65 to 70 % finished,I try to work on it each Fri & Sat my days off. I started a Breezy a few years back but when our EAA chapter's inspector came to check my welding & progress he bought it and left with it tied to the top of his truck. I plan on finishing this one & flying it to SUN & FUN or Oshkosh. I have been a private pilot about 20 years now.OOW

Back