• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Pietenpol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleetstreet

Hi. I'm a long-time pilot with several logbooks full of memories. Retired now and thinking very seriously about building an Air Camper. At this point I need to tell you I've never built anything in aviation but time, so I have about a gazillion questions I'm trying to get answered. My income is limited, so I have to stay on the cheap side of building. I'm pushing 70, so the medical can't last forever and that takes me to LSA. I've been doing a lot of research and the little Piet seems to fit my needs. Anyone have any experience they'd care to relate? Seriously, my knowledge level is bouncing off the empty peg! Thanks.

Back