• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello from Oklahoma!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KC10Chief

Hello! I actually joined this forum back in 2004 sometime I think, and asked a couple of questions about building an airplane. Life got in the way and those plans got put on hold. Anyways, my name is Matt. I've been a licensed pilot for over 12 years. I've been in the Air Force for almost 11 years. I started out as a heavy aircraft mechanic, but now, I'm a flight engineer on the E-3 AWACS. I currently live in Oklahoma City and am looking to build my first plane. I have a powered paraglider that I've been flying for a few years, but I'd like an airplane to fly as well! I have ordered some plans for the volksplane VP-1. I'm pretty sure that is the plane for me. Anyways, I look forward to picking you guys' brains a bit!

Matt

Back