• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hi to all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyracer

Hi my name is Marko and I just came across this forum and since it looks like place were one can get many useful advices I had to register.I am student of aeronautic on Belgrades University in Serbia. Also I am paraglider pilot.

I am in proces of designing ultralight sailplane similar to hanggliders. So I expect to get some advices about it and share expiriances. I am great fan of free flying and ultralight aircrafts - they really reflect the idea of "man's dream of flight" for me. My paraglider equipment is 15 kg in weight and I keep it in my home. I can bring it to the hill on my back and take of like bird. Don't need hangar, fuel or stuff like that. What can top that.:)

I have expiriance in working with SolidWorks, XFLR5 software and I am starting to work with Catia. I did long reaserchers on paraglider aerodynamic so if you have any questions about them (both about flying and deisgning) I would be glad to help.

So, I just wanted to introduce my self before I post you some questions.

Best,

Marko

P.S. Sorry for my language mistakes I make. My english is not perfect.:ermm:

Back