• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hi from Wisconsin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichaelC

Hello, Mike here.

I've been flying RC since '84 and other types of model airplanes since I was a kid but this year after attending my 32nd straight EAA Convention, I decided that I'm going to get my Sport Pilots License. My ultimate goal is to build an LSA of some type, haven't decided exactly what yet but there's plenty of time for that. I don't know if I'll get started on the flight training yet this year, if not first thing in the spring.

I started taking flying lessons round about '91 but only had a few hours in before I decided I didn't have the funds to do it. This time I'm going to have the money set aside so I don't have to spread it out and can do it in a month or two.

Anyway, greetings all. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions!:)

Mike

Back