• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New Guy...Composite tech.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loco

Hi here, After a long hiatus on my flying career ( and after being scared to death of the rental prices nowadays) I'm investigating the possibility of building my own bird, ....*Deleted at Authors request - Admin*.....I stumbled across the blueprints of a Fieseler Fi 156 and would love to build it ( big fella...41 foot wing span) but in the mean time Im contemplating building a Texas parasol....I have read good and bad things about the free plans, ( bad drawings/hole mismatch/ bad dimensions)...I would be interested to know if somebody has first hand experience on that little bird, to make the final decision to build or not to build....

Really cool website, Im reading so much my wife is getting suspicious about me sitting over here...he he

Greetings

Werner.

Back