• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Okie, not from Muskogee!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSwift

I've been around aviation since I can remember. My dad had a 46 Luscomb, then Cherokee 140, and then a 152 Texas Taildragger. Got my aivonics and instruments degree from Spartan School of Aeronautics in 1990.
The crash of the industry in 1990 sent me into a different career field and I've been absent from aviation until recently. A friend from another message board lit a flame under my butt and I've thought little of anything but planes since.:gig:
Looking into building a Zenith 701 or 750. Still in the preleminary stages of planing and research and thanks to this site have spent many an evening following links and gathering info. My dad will be 76 in October is very interested in this project. If things work out, I'll probably be a regular posting questions and such.
One thing is for sure, getting into aviation is way more expensive than motorcycles but no less captivating.
Brian
Club moderator @ Dirtrider.net

Back