• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

P-51B canopy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firstscout

I was hunting the web other day looking for idea's for the canopy on my KR-1 project, and I stumbled across a Midget Mustang out of central CA, that had the canopy that I had in mind, does anyone know of a way to look up a address of an airplane to contact the builder because I would really like to find out how he or she built this canopy.

Or if any one has a tips on molding Lexan or building one of these canopies that would be great.
Any help would be helpfull
Thanks

Firstscout

Attachments

• sodergrenK-N51KS-2.JPG
    sodergrenK-N51KS-2.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 763
  • SodergrenK-N51KS-1.JPG
    SodergrenK-N51KS-1.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 784
Last edited:
Back