• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello from England

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bvlgary

Hi, im a new member (obviously) and i know nothing about planes.

Sounds like an AA meeting.

I am planning to move to Bulgaria soon, i have bought two houses there, and i am at a total loss.

Wont be much work. Wage is £12 a wk.

So i have decided that i need to do something with my freee time.

I was on a different forum and somebody mentioned about planes, and the small cricri came up. It had never even crossed my mind that any plane could be built.

So why am i here?

To learn as much as i can. I would like one day, not too far in the future to build my own small plane.

As simple as possible that isnt too hard to work to.

With the easiest engine/gears etc assembly i can find. Ive never built anything remotely like this.

In Bulgaria there is loads of land. I noticed someone with a small plane and when i saw my pals post it got me thinking.

It would have to be as cheap to make/construct as possible as ive spent most of my cash on my house.

Somebody please help. Thanks

Back