• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Wild 2 stokes?? Anyone thought of this??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzbauer1

I come from the 2 stoke motorcycle world.. and have now converted to planes. Have much 2 stroke experience... a thought came to me in a dream. What about a 500cc V-4 2 stroke Yamaha or a box 4 500cc 2 stroke Suzuki engine with about 90 horse power respectably? Let me know. I have a lead on where to get these extremely rare completely stock engines, if someone wants to give one a go! Before you say... no such thing.. trust me... there is such a thing.. they are available and I think they might work great in the Right application. IAs i recall the power band comes on strong at 3500 rpm's maybe a little less. Let me know. I will try to get some pics from my bikes. I have sold mine.. but I still have a few photos, if can find them. Here is the bike.. Ill try to find pics of the motors. Mike (Florida)

Back