• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

p51 fusalage profile/stations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticserv

Hi all, can anybody help with the fusalge station shapes and size either in full size or true scale, so as I can duplicate correctly.
I am having a bit of trouble in this area.
Have put in the top view of my project, the fuselage is 8mtrs long and is 865mm wide in the cockpit for more room.
We added 200mm to the rear fuelage to gain more power in the tail plane and to achieve a wider c of g, I think it still looks in good proportion but open for comment.

Shane

Attachments

• 8000 genearal top veiw.jpg
    8000 genearal top veiw.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,794
  • bottom veiw 2.jpg
    bottom veiw 2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 638
Back