• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

T-Bird Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benny

Hi everyone,

Hows it going? I'm not bad. I have question to pose to this forum. I've decided to put the brakes on the piet project just because I wasn't getting anywhere on it. So what I've decided to do was save up for Flight Training to get my Sport Pilot License. Then After that then I would think about getting a kit aircraft. My question is this... Is anyone here flying a Tbird? If so, what does it fly like? what is the visibility like? Things like that.

take care,

Ben

Back